Air Freight Packaging & Dangerous Goods Dispatch
- Air Freight Packaging & Dangerous Goods Dispatch Transport of dangerous goods is subject to both national and international From India. When transporting dangerous goods it is essential that the transport is conducted safely and in full compliance with relevant regulations.
- Air Freight Packaging & Dangerous Goods Dispatch While shipping dangerous goods by air, it is crucial to take into account the potential adverse effects of temperature, pressure and humidity variations, as well as the risk of damage due to vibrations and improper handling.
- Air Freight Packaging & Dangerous Goods Dispatch specializes in all aspects of the carriage of dangerous goods, from identification to packaging, marking, labeling and documentation.
We handle nearly every class of dangerous goods across a wide range of products, including:
Our services include:
- Fine chemicals
- Petroleum products
- Liquefied gases
- Infectious substances
- Handling, packing and documentation of dangerous goods in UN-approved packaging either from our SGS locations or at the customerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s premises
- Pick-up, collection and storage of dangerous goods
- Identification, marking and labeling in accordance with applicable regulations
- Re-packing of damaged goods
- Re-packing according to the maximum net quantities allowed per package
- Completion of the IATA Shipper's Declaration for Dangerous Goods and other required transport documents
- National and International transport arrangements
- Dangerous goods safety advisor
- Dry-ice service
- Biologistic services to hospitals, universities and research laboratories
- Air Freight Packaging & Dangerous Goods Dispatch Goods can be collected and delivered by Airborne in-house or third-party courier company. Our offices and warehouses are strategically located at Mumbai and Mumbai International Airports and other regional airports, , Air Freight Packaging & Dangerous Goods Dispatch fast delivery to your customers worldwide.
- Find out how our dangerous goods services can support your operations.
Dangerous goods packaging
Packing goods that are dangerous or considered hazardous takes specialist skills. Dangerous Goods Packaging Whether you are looking to transport dangerous goods by air , the packing crates, packaging boxes or wooden crates used must be fit for purpose and compliant with international standards .